Thursday, August 16, 2012

I am a big fan of Lego so it should come as no suprise that I would also fall in love with their mascot, the Minifigure. When individually packaged minifigures were being sold, I knew that it would catch on. Now they're up to Series 8 this year, so I thought I'd show the series released in the past.
Series 1

2

3

4

5

6

7
and 8


I like the robot and clown (1), the tennis player (3), the hazmat guy and hockey player (4), the graduate (5), skater girl and clockwork robot and genie (6), and the space marine and swimmer (7). I really want the alien queen, or the diver, or the football player, or Santa!

2 comments:

  1. Please look at the minifigures and tell me which one is your favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you look in 7 you will see a Scotchman wearing a kilt. I like him.

    ReplyDelete