Monday, October 1, 2012

Today was my birthday. Sure, I still had school while my brother and sister take Harvest Week off, but it was a good day. After my homework was done, we went to Taco Bell where we each got our own meal (I got a cheesy potato burrito.) We also to a new ice cream shop where they sold each scoop of ice cream for a dollar. Then I took my family on a tour of the campus at BYU-Idaho. We also went to CAL Ranch (an farming strore) and WalMart. Back at home we had white chocolate cake frosted with BYU's "Y." As for presents I got one video game, De Blob 2. I also got three books; Super Mario Series for Piano, The Everything Cartooning Book, and The Art of Epic Mickey. What a wonderful birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Jacob! I'm a bit slow these days getting things done, so your b-day card is on it's way but will be late. I want you to know that I love you very much and am so very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday Jacob,

    Scott McLean

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a good day! I love you!

    ReplyDelete